Registry cleaner is a utility tool that is used to remove unwanted data from your computer. By running registry cleaner, you may improve the overall performance of your computer, solve freezing problem, and remove junk files that take up too much space without being used.
Here are a few tips what to look for in the best registry cleaner software:
- Automatic backup creation. In order to identify the best registry cleaner, you should check features that a particular registry cleaner comes with. Automatic backup creation feature is one of the features that any program should have. This feature backs up your system before deleting any files just in case you need to restore it.
- Error Reporting. Error reporting is another feature that the best registry cleaner must have. This feature finds errors on your operating system within a couple of seconds and creates a report that is easy to understand.
- Scheduled cleaning option. The best registry cleaner should also have a scheduled cleaning option. This feature allows users to clean their computers on the set schedule. By implementing this feature, you don’t have to think about the next cleaning event, registry cleaner will do it for you.
- System Optimization. System optimization scans your computer and finds all possible ways to optimize your system.
- BHO Manager. BHO Manager is another good tool that the best registry cleaner should have. BHO stands for Browser Helper Object. It works with Internet Explorer. BHO Manager supervises all browser objects that are needed to run Internet Explorer, and if there is a harmful browser adware or spyware, this tool will remove it.
- Trusted source. When looking for a registry cleaner, no matter what cleaner you choose, make sure you get it from a reputable source. Registry cleaners are the easiest way to get a malware.